Well this is the third time that I've attempted to update my blog. The past two times, something went wrong and internet explorer crashed and I lost the whole post. I spent so much time on it that I didn't even want to attempt to recreate the greateness of it.
So whats new with me. Well first I should state that I am alive, the lack of blog updates should not be considered a sign of my death. For those who haven't been informed, well I am no longer looking into policing, due to a minor problem with my eyes I cannot be a police officer. Granny you are to blame for this one... If you haven't heard why I can't join, its because I'm color blind.
So I decided to fall back into plan C. Plan C has been around in my mind since I was 12, so its kinda exciting to choose plan C. I'm gonna be hopefully joining the military. I'm applying for the Signals Officer position.. This will mean two things, my degree that I already have will come in handy, and was not a complete waist... And the best part is Matt will have to Salute me... Sucker...
SO yeah thats what I'm doing with my life, preparing my paper work, going to the gym, and reading up as much info as I can so that I will be prepared if I get accepted.
SO thats it for now.. Maybe in another couple months I will post again.
7 comments:
A relief to know you are still, I was beginning to wonder.
Signed: Mum
Plan C is a noble one ... especially since Matt will have to salute you!
hey there buddy - greata to see you back in the blog world. We have been talking so this is not new but I am glad to see you are excited about it. We are excited for you - just think, you get to see the world and oh yeh - Matt may have to salute!!!!
But remember Matt still has a bigger ....... TV!
Called you but you must be working
Love Homee dad
Well it's about time you blog. and i don't fall for that crap that you have tried. yeah right, you can't fool me ;)
Well you blogged all stuff i already knew but confirming you are in fact still alive that is good
I find it hard to believe that colour blindness is a problem for being a cop. In Toronto there are only about 5 choices. Must cops see only what they want to see anyway.
hey cuz thats good to hear maybe all be in there one day just in time for retirment pension.
drop me a line
Great, Matt, Thomas and Prince Charming all stationed together....Scarey thought.
Post a Comment