Well after being bothered by my sister for a while about posting some message on this damn blog I have finally realized that I have some exciting news to share with you all. Well I've told most of you already. But its pretty rad so I will share it again. Tuesday I worked until 7, after work I went to the baseball game. I got the ticket from the managers at my work. Me and one of the servers went to see the game. BUT WAIT. where were our seats... OH thats right.. we're talking about the Labatts Platinum box seats.. :O oh yeah.. They treated us like kings.. well me like a king, her like a queen. Drank all the beer we wanted ate all the food we wanted.. and watched the game.. Well neither of us are really into baseball so we make the game just one big drinking game. TONES OF FUN. At the end of the night I went back to Jack Astors to thank the managers, and they bought me more drinks at the bar. WHAT A NIGHT.
Ok thats it.
5 comments:
SOunds like fun!!!! good to hear what's been going on in your life. keep it up :)
I would love to have been a fly on the wall watching you guys "watch" the game.
You ar sooo spoiled!
I don't like baseball, but it sure sounds great. The game no - the beer drinking YAH! (even know I don't drink beer)
Homee dad has finally returned from the twilight zone - where's my beer
Post a Comment