Tuesday, January 26, 2010
It's a BOY!
So I'm now at my half way point and we had our 2nd ultra sound yesterday and it's going to be a boy. This ultra sound was so much more interesting, we got to see hands (we think he was giving us a thumbs up) and little feet. Ultra sound lady even showed us the anterior of the skull....SOO COOL! I was pretty fascinated, forgot I had to pee so badly. We also saw the spine, the brain, and most of all HIS PENIS. Thomas thinks going a huge one, anyways, we're super excited. I'm sure you all have experienced the same thing, but I love looking at anatomy stuff and all the biology.......soooo neat! That's all folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
THAT'S AWESOME GUYS!
So happy for you guys, boys are great!!!!
Yeah!
Good news
Like Megan said, boys are awesome!!! Congrats!
That's great ... congrats!
Congrats guys that is awesome.. i have to say boys are easier so far in my experience.. lol have fun
I think boys are easier too though they tend to have more energy.
Thanks everyone. Hey Pam do you guys know what your having? You're in your last month, how exciting
It's another boy! :)
aawwww, congrats you guys!!
Congrats!! Guys that is awesome. I can't wait to see what the little guy will look like. a mix of Tom's manly studliness and Megan's elegant beauty :)
I think that was definitely a thumbs up. Much of the most important learning occurs before birth, so start the teaching now!
Post a Comment