Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! We're not going to be on the computer much because we'll be doing lots of traveling. We're be driving to Mississauga on Saturday morning and then flying out to Kenora on the 22. We'll be there with hommee Dad and Side Kick Sue till the 27-28 and then hopefully our last day there we'll spend it with Susan, just have to play it by year. I'm so EXCITED to see everyone, but not soooo excited about the weather. It's pretty depressing actually because exactly a year ago I was in Mexico for my Older Step brother's wedding, and now I'm going somewhere very much colder. ANYWAYS, once we leave Kenora on the 29th we'll be in Mississauga till Jan 2nd. It's going to be an Awesome Christmas. This is actually my first year without spending it with my parents and brothers so it's going to be WEIRD, but luckily Homee Dad and Side Kick Sue are quite the pair that they'll make it very entertaining. WOOT WOOT!

Happy holidays everyone

LOVE,

Thomas & Megan

5 comments:

Prince Charming said...

WOW!! and I thought I had a busy Christmas. I wish you guys both the best and hopefully I will see you guys soon.

Fiddling Granny said...

All the best from us ... wish we could be seeing you, but it's pretty hard to see everyone.

Safe trips(!)

Gryper said...

Merry Christmas from us, I hope you enjoy the -40 degrees of Kenora, fortunately for you, up there they all say that it's not THAT cold.

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Its a dry cold - not sure what that is suppose to mean cause its still damb cold!

HD

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!!

Have fun in your travels.