Well our vacation is over, and now I face a lifetime with Megan. Her family has informed me that there is not 30 day money back guarantee. I'm not saying she is broken, but she is sure is crazy. I knew this ahead of time, but how she has unleashed all her crazyness for me. Here are a few pictures from our vacation...
By the time we were flying home, you can see from this that we are going crazy :D...
OH BY THE WAY... Everyone believes that Megan does all the posting on the blog.. Just to put on record. THIS IS THOMAS.
8 comments:
welcome back!!! glad to hear you guys had a good time... can't wait to see you
oh why aren't there any pictures from the night you called megan (carter).. now those would be funny ones!!!!! heeheeeJ/K
Welcome home .... looks like you're both crazy to me.
I want to hear the story about the night you called Megan.
Glad you had a good time.
Welcome back - glad you had a great time....Of course why wouldn't you.
You didn't say where you went.
Hey guys. Looks like you had a great honeymoon. I'm so happy for you guys. The wedding was absolutly beautiful, thanks aagain for inviting my annoying ass lol. Sorry I had to bounce outta there early but anywhere with an open bar is not the place for a recovering drunk to hang out at for to long. hopefully all cya guys soon :)
Hey Buddy & Megan - looks like you had a great time, Thomas sorry I missed the call Sidekick said you sounded a little tipsy!!! I suppose you were calling for advise - we can talk later.
Welcome back guys: Thomas dont worry about the 30 day money back guarentee, just wait long enough and perhaps there will be a recall!
Sorry Megan - we love ya lots
HD & SKS
Hey where is the pic of Megan on the ground rolling around in her towel. I know it to be true, I was on the phone!!!
Post a Comment