Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pole Dancing
















So on Friday night the girls from work took me out to learn how to pole dance. It was a surprise to me because all they told me was to wear comfy clothing. It was a TOTAL BLAST, we had sooo much fun. It was very similar to a group exercise class in a gym. It was actual lessons for everyone. I recommand EVERYONE to try it, except guys, they aren't allowed..sucks to be you! We started drinking at my Fitness Manager's house, then we went to Oakville to pole dance then back to my FMs house to continue drinking. I had sooooo much fun, it was a great way to end my last day. Oh yea Friday was my last day at Goodlife. So here are some pics

6 comments:

Cherylinn said...

Oh it reminds me of when YOUR mother-in-law to be was teaching us a "stripersize" class (that's what we labelled it) It was great fun.

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

fabulous, looks like so much fun!

Fiddling Granny said...

Looks like you had a wild time.

SusanE said...

I just bought a pole. I should be in by the time i get home.

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

i love those classes my mum tought one for a friend's of mine bachelorette party, it was a blast

Prince Charming said...

You go girl lol.
You really want to get your freak on. Get the song. Dancin on a pole. by three six mafia.

Got a new blog

http://gooddlooking.blogspot.com/