Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wedding Date


Hi everyone, so we have our wedding date set!! It's June 6th 2009. MARK YOUR CALANDARS. YAY, Thomas and I are totally excited that things are now in motion.


So how it all began, I went to look at halls with my mom last Monday to start getting some ideas. OUr whole original plan was to use just a normal hall where you would get your own caterer because my uncle was going to cater it for us and maybe hook us up. So the first place I went to was a place my Dad does work at (electrical work) Le Treport. It's an actual banquet hall which is the opposite of our original plan. I wanted to see what they had to offer. So I ended up going to that place and that one only and ended up LOVING every bit of it because they are giving us a deal. Thanks so my Dad hehe they're hooking us up, we couldn't get that anywhere else. We would be spending more using my uncle because we would still have to rent tables, chairs and all the whole shabang. So this place was just freshly renovated and it's BEAUTIFUL. We're really happy with the whole package they gave us. The package includes A LOT and it's really decent. It's too long of a list to list everything that is included, but we're happy.


Thomas called LE Treport yesterday before I went in today (to give the deposit) and asked a few more questions that were unanswered for him, when he was asking me questions. So he liked the sound of it and today I went in to give the deposit. THomas almost cried HAHAHA. It's all good though. WE'RE SO EXCITED!
The above pic is what I took today of it all set up for a wedding today. Thats going to be our hall!

7 comments:

SusanE said...

Very nice, glad you have a date now.

Have fun with the planning, it should be very exciting.

Fiddling Granny said...

Looking forward to it ... and looking forward to meeting you Megan.

SusanE said...

http://www.letreport.com/

I checked out the hall. Very nice.

How fun, I can go shopping for a killer dress now?

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET!!!!

Cherylinn said...

Looks AWESOME.....

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Looks very nice guys. Congrats!!

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey buddy & Megan - it looks great, sounds like all is coming into place. I am so pumped - many plans - so few hours. I am so funny - in fact the funniest (ask Megan)

Homee Dad