In January, Megan and I went to the ROM, and were fascinated by the paper weight exhibit. It showed the whole process they do, along with how they blow glass. While we were walking around Niagara we came across a shop that did glass blowing. We were able to sit and watch, coolest thing ever. So much fun to watch them work. One of the guys talked with us a bit about it, and it was impressive to hear how little time it takes to make these great pieces.
We also went to the casino a bit at night. Seems
Megan has all the luck in the relationship (of course you need luck to get a great guy like me). Over the two times we went Megan was the one that won money, but in the end we didn't really win anything just lost money.
All in all it was a great time, but all that fun makes you really not wanna go back home/work. maybe I should retire.
7 comments:
Hey buddy: I am sure Megan realizes just how lucky she is, you are the best !!!! No thats me "MAN". Hey looking forward to the day - working on the speech, this is gonna be a hoot!!
Homee dad
Love the pictures Thomas... you guys made me laugh.
When ever UJ and I go to Niagara Falls, we never come away with any extra money. If we win some, we gamble it away on the slots....that's the fun part of being there.
Glad you had a great time.
Glad you had a good time there.
Grandma made money at a casino in Manitoba, as soon as they brought her money she quit playing. Usually the only people who make money at casinos are the liars because they forget to mention how much they lost before or after.
Regarding your comment on how lucky Megan is to have you, I noticed in the pics that she was with the dummies a lot.
Never having met Megan, but basing it solely on the pictures in this post, I'd say you are a pair of clowns and a match made in heaven.
Glad you had a great time buddy.
Post a Comment