Hi everyone, so there is one day left till I see Thomas. I'm so excited. It's less than 24 hours wooo!! Here's the run down. Thomas is leaving Sufield (sp?) tonight and going to hit up a bar with the guys in Medicine Hat (sp?). One of the dudes works there and it's Kareoke night. Also, there's something to do with chicks dancing hawian style, but I could be wrong.(and giving out booze, I'm guessing). Anyways, he will be staying over night in a hotel in Medicine Hat where the Airport is located and will be flying out at 5:00am. He lands in Calgary and then flies out ( I think its a four hour flight so i'm guessing) around 9am his time. Which would mean he lands at Pearson airport at 2:00pm my time. Yea there's a two hour difference. SO, I will hopefully be done work around 2:30, 3:00pm the LATEST! My work is fairly close to the airport so by the time I get there he will have his lugage and probably be waiting for me. So, it all works out perfectly. I'm hoping that it rains tomorrow, because they have been calling for rain tonight and all morning tomorrow. If it does rain then I don't have to go into work, which would make my life a tad easier. I won't be all stinky for Thomas hehe doing Landscaping.
So, thats pretty much it. We will take some pics and post them. I know you have been photo neglected, I obviously have no recent pics to post. No worries though, there should be some soon approaching. thats all for now folks, tata
4 comments:
You must be so excited ... I'm betting the clock has never ticked so slowly!
I hope it rains.
Give Thomas a hug from me, take one for yourself too.
Let it POUR! Can you not just sneak out early?
Hey megan: give Thomas a super Hug then tell him he needs to get planning. We spoke the other night he was joking about your hunts for centre pieces! Homee dad will plan on being there a week before D-Day, after all I need to plan my speeches, intro's, and all other duties I will be responsible for. Tell Thomas I am already working on a great one titled "TOMAT - the boy who could"
Love Homee & sidekick
Post a Comment