Thursday, February 15, 2007

Medical and Interview....

So yesterday I went to the recruitment center to have my medical done. Other then being color blind, all things are good. So now I got my medical 2 fit.... whatever that means.. Now my records go to Ottawa and they will clear me medical 3 fit.. Something like that.

Today I had my interview. All things went well, tones of silly questions, and a few not so silly ones. But once that was all done we had a talk about my options. He told me that not too many people apply for 'Signals Officer', and that I did really well on my aptitude test, and interview. He said that unless 4 Einstiens (sp) walk in and apply then I should be receiveing a job offer.

So what do I do now..... I wait. He said that in March they are selecting what people they are gonna hire, and I should hear back from the as early as April 1st. So the waiting game begins.

Thats my news... Pretty excited.

6 comments:

P said...

I love your blog!It is so candid!If you know what I mean...:)

SusanE said...

Congratulations!!!

That's a long time to wait. I don't envy you.

Fiddling Granny said...

The time will fly past .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

SusanE said...

cool muscis thing on your blog.... I wonder if anyone wants to listen to my music....

LOL! John Denver revisited

Stephanie, Matt, Kaden and Ireland said...

That's my brother "Officer Tom".. you got this one in the bag no worries

Homee Dad's View of Life said...

Hey there Buddy: will you get to take the new cutting boards with you? Good to talk to you the other night - just remember, if a snake didn't shed its skin, the wait wouldn't be the same

Homee dad