So, I figured I would try and keep everyone updated a lil more on my life, so heres another blog. Yesterday I finally went and dropped off my application for the military, now I just have to wait for the new year, when they'll phone me and set up my interview, and testing. I'm happy that the process if finally started. Who knows maybe Matt will be saluting me by summer time.
Seeing how its xmas season, work has been insane. Most days theres no time for a break, because we have so many reservations coming in. Alot of xmas parties are being held at Jacks. Atleast it makes the shifts go by a lil quicker. We were informed this week that we will have an xmas party also. Jan 15 will be the party day :D.
I'm pretty excited for next week, I work three days then I'm off to visit Steph, Matt, and Kaden. It will be a great time away from Toronto.
Well thats it for now, hopefully next time I post I'll have some pictures for you all from my party night last night.
Thomas.
4 comments:
Hey Bud: I am glad to hear things are in the works, dont forget to tell them Homee Dad is your Dad.
Good to see you getting together with Steph, Matt and Kaden. Make sure Matt doesn't open his b-day presents until his b - day.
Hear you may be going to the Gryper's for dinner on Xmas - say Hi to all from us. Eat lots of Turkey.
Sure will be different this year, last year you were all home and we had a great time. But as they say - when a bear chews the nails on the right foot, he must do the same with the left!
Merry Xmas
Love ya
Homee Dad
Hey Tom, make sure you keep blogging, it's our only way of keeping in touch with you. Maybe see you on Wednesday.
Glad things are moving ahead now. It must feel so much better.
Merry Christmas. Have fun with Stephanie & Matt and the rest of the Evenden clan.
Can't wait for you to get here :)
Post a Comment