So Thomas and I bought a Wii on Saturday. I really like the wii and there are so many fun games you can get for it. Since Thomas has HIS PS3 I got my Wii :D. It's pretty exciting. Last night we came home from lots of shopping. We went to Value Village and bought our halloween costumes and then went and bought the wii. So we had also bought wii resort which is so awesome (Steph don't worry, next time we come over we'll bring our game and controllers). There are lots of mini games within the one game (just incase no one has played it before). Thomas has been playing a wake boarding game and a sword fighting game mostly. In the sword fighting game your character is running around and you have to fight groups of people and try to complete the level without getting hit three times. If you get hit three times you lose. So I had to take a video of Thomas playing the sword game, it was just hilarious. I was trying not to laugh cuz I didn't want to hear myself LOL. You'll notice near the end of the video Thomas stops running and that's because he's trying to "DODGE" his enemys.
I recommend the wii for everyone. IT'S SO MUCH FUN! Thomas was so excited he was rushing to set it up. Considering it's my wii I think it's actually both of ours....booo I guess that's married life
4 comments:
hey there buddy - it is awsome that you are out there saving the kingdom or the world? I can see you have the skill of a warrior from days gone by. Its clear that you have the blood of Homee Dad in your veins!
Stay real
Homee Dad
You are the biggest nerd I know Thomas lol! Great video
I have to agree with Meg ... LOL ....
That reminds me of when he was about 3 years old and we got Super Mario... he stood there in front of the TV doing almost exactly the same movements as he is in this video.
Post a Comment