This is in the life of Thomas & Megan
The photographer has some creative ideas.Do you have a copy of the photos that my parents or Laurence and I are in?
I'd like a 5x7 of your favourite couple picture too.
Hey Meg and ThomasI would absolutely love the black and white pic of you two, the single pic. FYI I have a pic of my family in an enveloppe for you guys...just need your mailing address if you can send it to me???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The photographer has some creative ideas.
Do you have a copy of the photos that my parents or Laurence and I are in?
I'd like a 5x7 of your favourite couple picture too.
Hey Meg and Thomas
I would absolutely love the black and white pic of you two, the single pic. FYI I have a pic of my family in an enveloppe for you guys...just need your mailing address if you can send it to me???
Post a Comment