HOLY SHIT, all I have to say is that I had a BLAST! So basically I took the train to Ottawa to meet up with Thomas and then Thomas and I drove up to Pet to stay with Steph and Matt for the weekend. I have some HILARIOUS PICS from SATURDAY. Hope you all get a good laugh :P
6 comments:
man i had sooo much fun with you guys .. we totally have to do it again
Matt, you look so good wrapped in cellophane. And everyone has such nice teeth.
Glad you had fun.
it was a blast
Looks as if you had a blast! It's great that you're all able to get together, and Meg will be in the same area.
It sure does look like you guys had a blast.....
great pics guys, I really cant wait to show these to my friends. I'm so proud of you guys. You guys could be poster boys for the CAF.
wish I was there to get my pic added
Homee Dad
Post a Comment