My aptitude test that I wrote on the 29th went really well. Next step is only a couple weeks away. On Feb 14th, I have to go in for my medical and on the 15th I have my interview. They didn't have any days soon that I could do both so I figured just take the first two days I can have. Getting excited about it, hopefully I can be hired on by summer. I would love to finally start something. As much as I'm having fun with my friends and work at Jack Astor's, I can honestly say that I'm sick of that place.
Well thats it for now.
3 comments:
I knew you'd have no problem. We're very proud of you.
good job tom keep me posted
Hey buddy - we really didn't figure yuor tests would be difficult - after all yuo are the seed of Homee Dad! Will call Sunday from Home!!
Post a Comment