
Well last week, I went on a date. Things went absolutly amazing. I could not ask for a better first date.. Started out with lunch, then play pool, then coffee, then a movie, followed by dinner.. So yeah that went well. Today was my second date, and was even better then the first.
So Ladies and gentlemen..... Let me introduce Megan Korn... She's my girlfriend.
7 comments:
clearly you like her since you havent told us about any girls in a long time ..... :) she sure is pretty
Wow that is great Tom. and i even kept this a secret! Yeah Me!!!! Well i am glad it worked out and i agree with Hilary is is pretty....
absolutly a stunning catch cuz
She is cute Thomas.
Stephanie did keep the secret.
(Stephanie.... we need to talk)
Signed: Your MOTHER
Hey buddy : did you tell her your date is Homee dad? I'm sure that would have sinched things. Say hi top Megan, and whtas the scoop - what, where, when, why , how?? You know the drill.
Homee Dad
I hope you haven't told her much about the family .... don't let her see the blogs .... give her some time if you want to hang onto her.
Hi Megan....welcome to our amazing family.
Post a Comment